My very second blog was titled: SHOULD I BEGIN A WEBSITE? Not quite a year later, I will weigh in on this.
But perhaps not for the obvious reasons, exactly.
The obvious reasons:You can advertise your work
- You can post a resume
- You can add in personal information to humanize your work
- You can illustrate your thoughts with photos
- You can blog, if you want
- You can publish from your site
Less obvious reasons:
- You “think” people are reading what you express; so it’s a private/public discussion
- YOU ARE NO LONGER ALONE IN A ROOM